Saturday, July 5, 2008

CARS!!!

We went car shopping again today and I think I fell in love. First of all, the 500 got sold and when we were turning into JoAnn's in Federal Way we saw the lady driving it. EXACT SAME CAR FROM THE SAME DEALERSHIP!!! I wasn't even saddened because I was in love. My new love is a 2003 Ford Escape XLT with under 40,000 miles on it. They cut it down REALLY low for me and the offer is still on the table when I will go in on Monday to buy it. (I am sick of looking for cars. I love it!!!) Anyways, it is kind of old but the car report came back absolutley clean. No dings whatsoever. It is still unlisted so I will be checking non stop to make sure it stays that way. I don't want to loose it! Everybody pray for me! I am 98% sure this is it. I am going to fast about it tommorow though because this is a super big decision.

0 comments: